Trade Findings and Adjustments 3-31-20
Have we peaked in the US???
- The numbers have not confirmed that.
- Europe is also not on the downtrend yet.
How do we invest in this market?
Lets say you have $10k:
25% in SPY now at $255
Dollar Cost Average with 25% if it tests the bottom $220
Leaves you room to DCA with 25% more on a 10% drop from $220
Leaves more room for the rest of the year where you can add the last 25%
- We just added hundreds of shares without asking for more money
- 131 puts
- Added 125 puts
- We made up roughly $33 or so dollars of the downward movement
- Added roughly 20% more shares without having to come up with more money to Dollar Cost Average.
- All paid for by put profit.
The best way to manage long term investing in stocks is to?
- Dollar Cost Average
- All forms of DCA are good
- Collar trading to DCA is superior