Trade Findings and Adjustments 10-28-21
Keve Bybee – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership: It’s hardest to be a leader when the $#!^ hits the fan.
- What does a poor leader do vs a strong leader?
- A strong leader has principals and a process of dealing with uncertainty
- Leaders find a way in hard times
- Poor leaders hide
- Poor leaders find someone or something else to blame
- If you followed the herd yesterday? Sold off good stocks for no reason
- How about today? You’d feel pretty dumb about it
- AAPL yesterday? Today?
- BAC yesterday? Today?
- F yesterday? Today?
Lets take some profits: