Trade Findings and Adjustments 11-17-22
Keve Bybee – email@example.com
What have we done this week?
- More protection back on as Fed Bullard came out and said that recent inflation numbers weren’t enough to slow down rate hikes.
- Market is worried the economy is going into recession
- Big companies are laying off employees. (DIS, META, GOOGL, etc.)
- Maybe we’ve had it
- Maybe it will come more later – but I don’t see a new catalyst
What are we looking to do?
- Looking to protect profits
- If it goes the other way I’d rather lose a bit on puts than shares.