Trade Findings and Adjustments 10-19-23
Keve Bybee – email@example.com
BIDU – Added a second set of puts at 110. First set at 127 strikes.
- NVDA told by the US that they can’t sell to China.
- Baidu has 5Billion in orders for chips from NVDA
- Those chips are already purchased and will have to be delivered
- OR the US Govt will have to pay that 5B to NVDA to reimburse them for what they would’ve made.
- BIDU will have to rip off the chips they need from NVDA and produce their own.
- Looking for what BIDU does when it gets down to 100. At which point we will take off 127 puts if it bounces and keep the 110’s for earnings
If I was looking for a “bargain buy” on stocks what would I look for?
- BAC at 27 going back up to 47 (74%)
- BA 185 going back up to 400 (116%)
- BIDU 110 going back up to 350 (218%)
- DIS 85 going back up to 205 (142%)
- UAA at 7.46 going back up to 27 (261%)
- MU at 68 going back to 95 (40%)