Trade Findings and Adjustments 05-18-23
Keve Bybee – firstname.lastname@example.org
DIS – Took a profit on out 102 puts. Booked about $92,000 in profit.
– Rolled protection down to 92 strike puts to continue to have a level
– We will lose less money on 92 strike puts than the 102 puts because
the 102’s would be way “In The Money”
– Gives us a level of protect still and also the opportunity to book a
nice profit on 102 puts.
UAA – Booked profit on 9 Strike puts and rolled down to 7.50 puts.
– Booked about $110,000 in profit across all accounts
– Same as DIS. Wanted to book good profit but still need a level of
META – looking at buying Leap Bull Call
– 240 long call with 300 short call out to 1/17/25 expiration
– This way if we get a pull back from being overbought we have
something protecting us a bit
How do we choose stocks?
– We go in depth on it here: