Trade Findings and Adjustments 09-14-23
Keve Bybee – firstname.lastname@example.org
What are we looking to do?
– Looking at covered call positions to give us a margin of protection
as we come to a bearish calendar season (SEP, OCT).
– Adding puts for next week for the FED rate hike announcement
– What to expect? Definitely will raise rates, but market might go up
if they say they’re done hiking rates.
– Unlikely to stop raising rates here. More likely to come.
What have we been up to?
– Booking profits on puts: AAPL 185’s, BA 220’s, BIDU 140’s, DIS
– Went on an investigative trip to Disneyland to see how bad Disney
parks are performing.
– I can happily (and begrudgingly) report that Disneyland was
obnoxiously busy and lines were ridiculous.
– SPY bear put spread for portfolio protection for upcoming rate
hike and crappy market season.
– Something like a 449 Long Put for $5.19 and sell to open a 440
Short Put for $2.56.