Trade Findings and Adjustments 5-5-2020
Keve Bybee – email@example.com
- Indexes going up
- Earnings mixed but mostly awful
- Economic numbers awful
What’s Next for the Market?
- Does it continue up based on stimulus?
Lets look at DIS
- Movies pushed back
- Parks opening in Shanghai and pushed back for everywhere else
- So what happens to that lost revenue? Is stimulus going to replace it?
Trades to look at:
TGT Covered Call
112 per share with 112 May monthly Short Call for ~$2.35 of credit
FB look at Leap Call
Jan 2022 $250 Strike Calls
- Leave room to leg into a contract if it tests the 200 Day Moving Average
- And also leave room to Dollar Cost Average if they lose half their value