Trade Findings and Adjustments 8-13-20
Keve Bybee – firstname.lastname@example.org
JPM – Kevin chose to go up in strike Jan22 55 strike long call Jan 21 120 short call.
- One option is to have 2 longs for every 1 short
- In todays current prices I would stick with original 50 long call strike/ 115 short call strike.
What if things move around the day after a trade is given?
- Check the chart –
- has a support or resistance been broken?
- Has there been a reversal or direction change?
- News on the stock: has it changed? Is there a headline that is causing the stock to fall?
- Look at option prices
- Are they significantly different from the day the trade was recommended?
- If all else is the same, can I go up or down in strike prices, can I stay closer to the price we looked at when the trade was recommended?