Trade Findings and Adjustments 10-15-20
Keve Bybee – email@example.com
What direction is the market heading?
- Is anyone’s guess
So do we really have a direction? There’s nothing that I see that is telling me we have a direction.
What if we get a stimulus package news tomorrow?
- Tomorrow is a great day to put on a trade!
- Handling pandemic well
- Loads of cash as always to buy back more shares
- 5g phones and “super cycle” – Not buying that story
- Nothing for the short term with so much uncertainty
- Look at some cheap leaps
- Or.. is this something you can wait on until after stimulus/election? Couldn’t hurt.
- I like Kevin’s JPM calendar trade from Tuesday.
- I’d like it better if it broke above 200DMA
- Not a bad idea to get into a stock that has run up and you’d love to buy shares on a drop
- Holds a lot of margin in your account to come good on your obligation to buy shares.
- i.e. the broker will make you hold lots of cash.