Trade Findings and Adjustments 09-22-22
Keve Bybee – email@example.com
- This year has been about following the trend, gauging the market’s sentiment, and not getting caught trying to outguess the market.
- SPY put spread looks amazing!
How has our thought process changed from earlier in the year?
- End of last year and beginning of this year the FED seemed like they were still thinking that inflation was transitory
- The market was still confused about what direction made sense, and that made it difficult to find the correct direction to follow.
- Now the FED is more “hawkish” or more aggressive in raising rates until something changes with inflation.
- The tune of the market has been about the inflation numbers, interest rate hikes, consumer spending, and employment numbers.
- Technical indicators have been more reliable than earlier.
- Being nimble with protection