Trade Findings and Adjustments 07-29-21
Keve Bybee – email@example.com
- Beat top and bottom
- Gave lower than expected guidance for 2021
- Falling in after hours trading
- The long term play is still intact once the new Biden gov’t spending package goes through congress.
Why not put on new trades this week?
- Reaction to some earnings reports have been odd
- AAPL gave huge guidance number and beat top and bottom and fell down from 150 level.
- AMZN who lowered guidance fell as well after earnings.
- NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE!! Why should AAPL fall?
- FB came out with great numbers for earnings and active user numbers. Still fell…
- We don’t have a market that is rational and therefore it’s difficult to find a direction to follow from earnings reactions.