Trade Findings and Adjustments 06-02-22
Keve Bybee – firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the issues we are still dealing with in the world economy/markets?
- Supply chain issues still a big problem
- Oil still expensive
- Both ^^ contributing to Inflation (still high)
- Rising interest rates (June 14 or 15th)
- Farm production goods. Wheat from Ukraine – Problem more for Europe as USA has plenty.
- Russia/ Ukraine war still going on.
- China still shut down
On the positive side?
- There could be gridlock on Washington with republicans taking back the house. Market typically loves this.