Trade Findings and Adjustments 02-17-22
DIS – Technically bullish.
What are some bullish moving trades we can do on DIS?
- Stock ownership: 300 Shares
- Leap Long Call: 90% less risk than stock ownership. Easier to dollar cost average. More volatile.
- Leap Bull Call Calendar: Gives you a chance to lower cost basis on the long call.
- Bull Call spread: Go out to 60-90 days or so Cheaper option than leaps
- Naked short put: Go out 1 month. Have enough cash to buy the stock at the strike price.
- Bull Put spread: Don’t need to take stock ownership, but stock has to stay above your short option strike price to be profitable.